BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Enthroned in The Hearts

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

   okayy , just a simple and jiwang post today .. HAHA . wut is enthroned in the heart mean ?? huhh .. its about a special guy that has appeared in my life . not be supposed to be met and met . so you must read this ..



I recognized it at first fell in love with him for the first time . When it is more closely acquainted , and so came the same feelings of love ...
Since you appear in my life , you have made my life bright and cheerful again . You also made me smile and happy in your side . You always make me want to be on your side . How do you treat me and caress me makes me very comfortable with you ...
You know how to please me when I was sulking and jealousy of woman who you know before this . I know before this with many girls and many have your couple but I really cannot hold my feelings . So , I have to accept this and understand it ...
So on the 29 March 2011 has been created and established relationship and unification of two hearts in the life of ADAM and EVE . Now beggining our life as lovers heart . Together we endured and come through all the trials and challenges ...
But when our was still new , we have blossomed at the trial . The allegations were indeed very painful and it was insured . At the time I was brave and courageous right way to reach the right heart for the patient ...
But you always told me not to give close range only . You have to fight for what you want to . You do not quickly give up , I was there for you dear . You let alone what they want to say about you because the more you respond the more severe is the letter . If you not the one you just act nothing happen okayy . As long as you do not become like them ...
You said to me : okayy , now i really care about you . I really really love you . I admit that you were just in my heart . I hope you not too take heart with everything I do . Only you now in my heart and there are not other girls except you .. I will do more better than you want . I will stand our relationship for the sake of us . I love you dear ..  


Ouhh baby , its so sweet . Im really deeply moved to hear it . Okayy , lastly .. I want you to know at this time no one other than you my heart and you were elected to fill the empty space my heart now . Loving you is where I was, jokingly, to express my problems, share ideas, complain, tell all what happened in my life and into my place expression of my feelings ... to the person that I love KHAIRUL IZWAN ...

Your lover ,
SHAFIRAH 


k bhaiii .. nites all . WASSALAM:)



 

2 comments:

  1. Atotototoyy, all English mari seyhh d: Ehheh, terrmalas pulak nak faham (x Tapi, so swooeeet !

    ReplyDelete